CyDeWiNd@
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyDeWiNd@

nullified

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

just wanna know something here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
soldierboy
Noob
Noob

just wanna know something here Empty
PostSubject: just wanna know something here   just wanna know something here Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:03 pm

Ok since alot of you people here keep saying you know how to build a site here.... why the hell do u guys just use a forum? why not go get a neww webhost with cpanel and host ur stuff, mainly just posting this about the site, i usually hate forums Smile
Back to top Go down
Hacker?
Admin
Admin
Hacker?

PostSubject: Re: just wanna know something here   just wanna know something here Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:24 pm

We don't feel the need to invest our hard earned cash into a project with people we don't know and don't trust. If we were to get more people in here that we all know and can trust, I would buy a new domain and host the site myself.
Back to top Go down
soldierboy
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: just wanna know something here   just wanna know something here Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:42 pm

kk just what i wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
CyDeWiNd@
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: just wanna know something here   just wanna know something here Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:52 pm

you can host? ill buy domain and you can host lolz,was looking at sacrificienng my booze/drug money dude but if you can host that makes shit alot easeier and cheaper
Back to top Go down
Hacker?
Admin
Admin
Hacker?

PostSubject: Re: just wanna know something here   just wanna know something here Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:16 am

Anyone can host their own website...it's a nifty tool that Microsoft put into every XP. It's called IIS, Internet Information Services, all you have to do is install it from your "Add/Remove Programs" option and check "IIS" and install it. Once it's done, a folder called "Inetpub" is placed in "My Computer" where you put your site...the thing is, I haven't learned how to host a forum with IIS, all I know how to do now is host a site with pure HTML and CSS...if anyone can dig up some info on how to host a forum with IIS then let me know and I'll gladly host the site for us, cause I have plenty of bandwith..no need to give up beer money...if you want more info on IIS then go here...

http://www.microsoft.com/WindowsServer2003/IIS/Default.mspx
Back to top Go down
CyDeWiNd@
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: just wanna know something here   just wanna know something here Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 5:29 am

dont care., lolz, if you want to host bro it will save me alot of money all ill have to do is buy a domain, and perhaps some extras cos thgats not really enough i have nullified version of most froums around so we can use w/e lets further discuss this in p2p
Back to top Go down
Hacker?
Admin
Admin
Hacker?

PostSubject: Re: just wanna know something here   just wanna know something here Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 7:07 am

I'll try and learn how to host forums with IIS so we can have a good site, I've hosted my own personal site before with a lot of traffic and it went well until I desided to stop computing for a while...
Back to top Go down
CyDeWiNd@
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: just wanna know something here   just wanna know something here Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:30 am

well if its to much effort bro no ned i dont mnd paig that much ... w/e eh, oyull be co admin w/e
Back to top Go down
Hacker?
Admin
Admin
Hacker?

PostSubject: Re: just wanna know something here   just wanna know something here Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:49 pm

I'm sure it won't be that hard, I'm wanting to host it by myself so me or you don't have to fork up out beer money lol
Back to top Go down
CyDeWiNd@
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: just wanna know something here   just wanna know something here Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:18 pm

id host but ive got a shitty connection lolz.
Back to top Go down
crazyninja
Clan/Coder
Clan/Coder

PostSubject: Re: just wanna know something here   just wanna know something here Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:20 am

well i got about half of an old computer sitting in my closet that i thought i might add a few parts to to make a home server for our music and shit. Maybe i can get a cheap harddrive and cd drive to throw in there. if i ever get it running again i can put it in spare room and host a site from there. i can't sleep with my computer on, turns my whole room blue or else i would offer to host Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hacker?
Admin
Admin
Hacker?

PostSubject: Re: just wanna know something here   just wanna know something here Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:54 am

I leave my computer running non-stop so the site would always be up, think thing is, I have plenty of BW to run the site, but if the site ever got bigger, then we would have to spend the extra cash to get a host...
Back to top Go down
CyDeWiNd@
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: just wanna know something here   just wanna know something here Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:03 am

sounds good
cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just wanna know something here   just wanna know something here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just wanna know something here
Page 1 of 1