CyDeWiNd@
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CyDeWiNd@

nullified

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[kaRma]^ MSN Live Hack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CyDeWiNd@
Admin
Admin

[kaRma]^ MSN Live Hack Empty
PostSubject: [kaRma]^ MSN Live Hack   [kaRma]^ MSN Live Hack Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:05 pm

iight well since ive decided to do things apart from aa and i was bored enough to do this one day. not very many people seem to of taken an interest but i need some beta testers. obviously id prefer these people to be in kamra themselves but well, cant winemall. lol!

so far it makes moveing personal messages & hacks your whats playing from , "song-artist" now its "song-artist-album-year-bitrate-duration.

still haveing issues with room, but ill sort it out in later releases witch will ave more fetures anyways if yall are interested
Back to top Go down
Hacker?
Admin
Admin
Hacker?

PostSubject: Re: [kaRma]^ MSN Live Hack   [kaRma]^ MSN Live Hack Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:01 am

CyDeWiNd@ wrote:
iight well since ive decided to do things apart from aa and i was bored enough to do this one day. not very many people seem to of taken an interest but i need some beta testers. obviously id prefer these people to be in kamra themselves but well, cant winemall. lol!

so far it makes moveing personal messages & hacks your whats playing from , "song-artist" now its "song-artist-album-year-bitrate-duration.

still haveing issues with room, but ill sort it out in later releases witch will ave more fetures anyways if yall are interested

Fixing the room situation would be easy, just add a little code to make the msn window big enough for everything to fit... Wink
Back to top Go down
CyDeWiNd@
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [kaRma]^ MSN Live Hack   [kaRma]^ MSN Live Hack Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 5:26 am

its a little harder than that, cos msn has a charachter limit and atmpts ive made so far in memory have been futile? im sure i can do it cos as fa as im aware you can do anything you fucing want in memory im just not lookng in the right place, and bro, ive adjusted the mp3 player whats playing shit gui, now it has 4 different spectru analyzers. and ALOT of shit has changed since you saaw it but the main window gui is still simple cos im adding shitloads f features, i want you to beta test cos these people i dont know them, perhaps i think id trust the people in otd aswell ( founders ), they arnt so bad the active leaders of otd are like telling the people that begging us for hack to stop, i think perhaps ive been a tad hard its nothing personal on them that i removed the mod of an otd member, just sorta like ya know loyalty means alot i dont wanna have multiple clans on my ass . im drunk as fuck again, so any otd or karma members that wanna beta test hit me up, important i wanna show off my shit
Back to top Go down
Hacker?
Admin
Admin
Hacker?

PostSubject: Re: [kaRma]^ MSN Live Hack   [kaRma]^ MSN Live Hack Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 7:05 am

Quote :
im drunk as fuck again

LOL I am too bro! cheers Also, yea you can do aynthing with memory..but youll figure it out, I'll beta fro you btw
Back to top Go down
CyDeWiNd@
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [kaRma]^ MSN Live Hack   [kaRma]^ MSN Live Hack Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:27 am

im pleased, youll be suprised man straight up on the progress. i say tho ll who arnt drunk ar like just fuckers dude, i mean cmon fget with the fucking program
Back to top Go down
CyDeWiNd@
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [kaRma]^ MSN Live Hack   [kaRma]^ MSN Live Hack Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:09 am

yeahseeya tomoz i dunno dude i got 2 dozen left. just begining the night lolz. hot bitchez , i dont realy know why im takeing the time to post here, tho ed say every sin threres a time to pay.
Back to top Go down
Hacker?
Admin
Admin
Hacker?

PostSubject: Re: [kaRma]^ MSN Live Hack   [kaRma]^ MSN Live Hack Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:46 pm

lol, I had an 18 by myself last nihggt and I'm stilll a little wasted this monring lol!
Back to top Go down
CyDeWiNd@
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [kaRma]^ MSN Live Hack   [kaRma]^ MSN Live Hack Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:16 pm

lmao nice, i dunno wtf i was typing dude.
Back to top Go down
Hacker?
Admin
Admin
Hacker?

PostSubject: Re: [kaRma]^ MSN Live Hack   [kaRma]^ MSN Live Hack Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:52 am

lol, yea I was reading it and I was like...? lol lol!
Back to top Go down
PwNz3r-
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: [kaRma]^ MSN Live Hack   [kaRma]^ MSN Live Hack Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:50 am

Hack works perfectly, very nice job. Nice look to it Razz Only thing that might wanna be fixed is i cant see what im typing in the advanced personal message..maybe make it a white font?
Back to top Go down
CyDeWiNd@
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [kaRma]^ MSN Live Hack   [kaRma]^ MSN Live Hack Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:56 am

thanks,

as i said the advanced personal msg you got isnt workin properly. infact its not really working right in the slightest. the official link in the download section the issue is fixed. thanks for the responce ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [kaRma]^ MSN Live Hack   [kaRma]^ MSN Live Hack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[kaRma]^ MSN Live Hack
Page 1 of 1